Williams College Celebrates 222nd Commencement
Williams College President Adam F. Falk conferred bachelor’s degrees on 528 seniors at Commencement, Sunday, June 5, 2011. Master of Arts degrees were awarded to 10 students in theProgram in the History of Art, and 30 fellows from the Center for Development Economics received M.A. degrees in Policy Economics.
To see photos from Commencement, please visit the college’s Flickr collection.
- Ann Bancroft, Baccalaureate Speaker, “Giving Good Weight”
- Christopher J. Fox, Class Speaker, “Re-flections”
- Gea Hyun Shin, Valedictorian, “What Numbers Can’t Capture”
- Briana Marshall, Phi Beta Kappa Speaker, “16,000 Hours”
Honorary Degree Citations
- Ann Bancroft, Doctor of Science
- Cory A. Booker, Doctor of Laws
- Ken Burns, Doctor of Fine Arts
- Bruce Russett ’56, Doctor of Letters
- Margarito “Gary” B. Teves (CDE ’68), Doctor of Laws